Release Date – 21 July 2020
- Fixed Elementor import issues.
Release Date – 21 July 2020
- Improved code execution: not loading plugin code on frontend.
- Fixed incorrect post and post meta import (unicode and other special characters were not escaped properly).
- Fixed error (500 – internal error) for Widgets import on PHP 7.x.
- Fixed PHP notices for manual demo import.
- Fixed PHP warning if
set_time_limit function is disabled.
- Fixed links for switching manual and predefined import modes.
Release Date – 29 July 2019
- Improved documentation and code sample
- Added two action hooks to plugin-page.php
Tested up to tag
Release Date – 25 October 2018
- Fix missing translation strings
Release Date – 8 January 2018
- Add OCDI as a WordPress import tool in Tools -> Import,
- Add switching to the manual import, if the theme has predefined demo imports,
- Fix text domain loading
Release Date – 23 August 2017
- Add WP-CLI commands for importing with this plugin,
- Fix conflict with WooCommerce importer
Release Date – 28 May 2017
- Add preview button option to the predefined demo import items,
- Add custom JS event trigger when the import process is completed,
- Add custom filter for plugin page title,
- Remove content import as a required import. Now you can make separate imports for customizer, widgets or redux options.
- Fix custom menu widgets imports, the menus will now be set correctly.
Release Date – 3 April 2017
- Fix image importing error for server compressed files,
- Fix remapping of featured images,
- Fix custom post type existing posts check (no more multiple imports for custom post types).
Release Date – 5 February 2017
- Add ProteusThemes branding notice after successful import,
- Fix after import error reporting (duplicate errors were shown),
- Fix some undefined variables in the plugin, causing PHP notices.
Release Date – 8 January 2017
- Add grid layout import confirmation popup options filter,
- Fix term meta data double import,
- Fix WooCommerce product attributes import.
Release Date – 13 December 2016
- Fix issue with customizer options import
Release Date – 12 December 2016
- Fix issue with some browsers (Safari and IE) not supporting some FormData methods.
Release Date – 10 December 2016
- Add new layout for multiple predefined demo imports (a grid layout instead of the dropdown selector),
- Add support for Redux framework import,
- Change the code structure of the plugin (plugin rewrite, namespaces, autoloading),
- Now the whole import (content, widgets, customizer, redux) goes through even if something goes wrong in the content import (before content import errors blocked further import),
pt-ocdi/before_content_import action hook, that theme authors can use to hook into before the content import starts,
- Fix frontend error reporting through multiple AJAX calls,
- Fix post formats (video/quote/gallery,…) not importing,
- Fix customizer import does not save some options (because of the missing WP actions – these can be enabled via a filter, more in the FAQ section).
Release Date – 29 October 2016
- Add support for WP term meta data in content importer,
- Fix the issue of having both plugins (OCDI and the new WP importer v2) activated at the same time.
Release Date – 1 October 2016
- Import/plugin page re-design. Updated the plugin page styles to match WordPress (thanks to Oliver Juhas).
Release Date – 9 July 2016
- Now also accepts predefined local import files (from theme folder),
- Fixes PHP fatal error on plugin activation, for sites using PHP versions older then 5.3.2 (added admin error notice),
- Register log file in wp-admin -> Media, so that it’s easier to access,
- No more “[WARNING] Could not find the author for …” messages in the log file.
Release Date – 17 June 2016
- Updated plugin design,
- Changed the plugin page setup filter name from
pt-ocdi/plugin_page_setup (mind the underscore characters instead of dashes).
Release Date – 12 June 2016
- An ‘import notice’ field has been added to the predefined demo import settings. This notice is displayed above the import button (it also accepts HTML),
- Now displays proper error message, if the file-system method is not set to “direct”,
- This plugin is now compatible with the new Humanmade content importer plugin,
- Added a filter to the plugin page creation, so that theme authors can now change the location of the plugin page (Demo data import) and some other parameters as well.
Release Date – 22 May 2016
- Preview import images can now be defined for multiple predefined import files (check FAQ “How to predefine demo imports?” for more info),
- You can now also import customizer settings.
Release Date – 14 May 2016
- Content import now imports in multiple AJAX calls, so there should be no more server timeout errors,
- The setting for generation of multiple image sizes in the content import is again enabled by default,
- Plugin textdomain was loaded, so that translations can be made.
Release Date – 27 April 2016
- Added filter to enable image regeneration,
- Added filter to change the plugin intro text,
- Added action to execute custom code before widget import,
- Disabled author imports.
Release Date – 15 April 2016
- Monkey fix for WP version 4.5. – disabled generation of multiple image sizes in the content import.
Release Date – 2 April 2016
Small code fixes:
- Fixed undefined variable bug,
- Fixed naming of downloaded files and their filters.
Release Date – 25 March 2016